M.S. Technologies, L.L.C. and BASF have partnered to deliver the ultimate in performance, control and flexibility with LibertyLink® GT27™ brand soybeans.
LibertyLink® GT27™ soybeans offer all the power of glyphosate tolerant technology, supercharged with enhanced weed control and cutting-edge yield.
Four Reasons to Believe
- Elite genetics providing unprecedented yield performance.
- First soybean trait to market enabling both Liberty® and glyphosate herbicides, which offer growers the ability to dial up the post emergence weed control they need in-season.
- Non-volatile chemistries with fewer restrictions for more flexible and effective weed control.
- Also tolerant to certain HPPD/Group 27 herbicides*, pending EPA approval.
Quick Facts about LibertyLink® GT27™
- Collaboration M.S. Technologies, L.L.C, Mertec, LLC
- Tolerances Glyphosate, Isoxaflutole and Glufosinate
- First year in market 2019
- Crops Soybeans
* LibertyLink® GT27™ is not tolerant to all HPPD herbicides. HPPD herbicides currently on the market are prohibited for use with LibertyLink® GT27™ soybeans and may result in significant crop injury.
Components of the technology described here have not yet received EPA approvals.
LibertyLink is a registered trademark of BASF. GT27 is a trademark of M.S. Technologies, L.L.C. and BASF. MS Technologies is a trademark of M.S. Technologies, L.L.C. © 2019 M.S. Technologies, L.L.C. All Rights Reserved.