MS Technologies™ and Bayer CropScience have partnered once again to deliver the ultimate in performance, control and flexibility with LibertyLink® GT27™ brand soybeans.
LibertyLink® GT27™ soybeans offer all the power of LibertyLink® technology, supercharged with enhanced weed control and cutting-edge yield.
Four Reasons to Believe
- Elite genetics providing unprecedented yield performance
- First soybean trait to market enabling both Liberty and glyphosate herbicides, which offer growers the ability to dial up the post emergence weed control they need in-season.
- Non-volatile chemistries with fewer restrictions for more flexible and effective weed control
- Also tolerant to a new HPPD/Group 27 mode of action for soybeans*, pending EPA approval.
Quick Facts about LibertyLink® GT27™
- Collaboration MS Technologies™, Bayer and Mertec
- Tolerances Glyphosate, Isoxaflutole and Glufosinate
- First year in market 2019
- Crops Soybeans
*LibertyLink® GT27™ is not tolerant to all HPPD herbicides. HPPD herbicides currently on the market are prohibited for use with LibertyLink® GT27™ soybeans and may result in significant crop injury.
Components of the technology described here have not yet received regulatory approvals; approvals are pending.